Friday, May 7, 2010

Fatman


Once upon a time in a land not so far away, there lived and worked a fatman with just too much to say, one day it started raining and the fatman got all wet, he lost his voice and he was broke so he went and seen a vet; The vet took one look at him and said "son there's somethin wrong", but they don't make rectal thermometers anywhere near that long! 


The vet made an extension and then I felt the pain, he evidently did not know that's where I have my brain, he thought he found the problem and spoke ever so slow, he said I had fatassitis with a slight case of parvo, he gave me a shot for rabies and started an I.V., I started runnin round the office, then hiked my leg to pee!

After two days in a cage and a urinalysis, he handed me the bill and I took another piss, I said now Doc I do not have this much and I began to beg, it probably didn't help my cause by humping on his leg, he kicked me in the gnads then he jumped on his computer, the next thing I remember was waking up and being nuetured!


Thanks to Wandas post, I went and wrote act 4, I looked around the office and picked my nuts up off the floor, I tossed the doc my lastercard he said it was declined, so I bolted out the office, looking for a friend of mine, to my dismay I felt so strange, a bad feelin in my gut, I saw a gorgeous woman and started sniffing at her butt!


I escaped the office, and now I'm back at home, things are somewhat normal though I have an urge to roam, I tell you somethin now, this trip sure took it's toll, my wife has pissed me off by not filling my water bowl, there's good and bad to every story and now I'll set the tone, I told my wife to kiss my ass but found I now can kiss my own!


This is the final act, "bark", I now am feelin "ruff", I been outside chasin cats but found I'm not so tough, with the previous remarks that I made I have a hurting brain, Jo has kicked me in the head and put me on chain, from here on out I do not think you will hear a peep, she said if I don't srtraighten up she'd have me put to sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment